HOME ABOUT OLM ADMISSIONS ACADEMIC LIFE SPIRITUAL LIFE PARENT LIFE GIVING

Our Lady of Mercy

29 Conwell Drive       

Maple Glen, PA 19002

215.646.0150 (phone)

215.646.7150 (fax)

Contact Us

Principal

Business Manager

Advancement

Main Office

Connect With  Us

Golf Outting Brochure_Final.pdf
Parent Life School Handbook iPad Handbook Lunch Program Transporation School Nurse Uniform Winston Wear Scrip Overview Clubs and Activities Home and School MSP Previous Peeks

Scrip Program

Purchasing Scrip through your Scrip account is a great way to help YOU and OLM!

 

HOW DO YOU BENEFIT?

We give 85% of the rebate to YOU, which is deducted from your tuition if you use your own account.  The remaining 15% is put in the Scholarship fund to help struggling families with financial difficulties continue to educate their children at OLM.

 

If you use the OLM account, the entire savings goes into the Scholarship fund.  

 For Example:

You go to Giant every week and spend $200 on groceries.  By purchasing a $200 Giant Scrip card, you still pay $200 for the same groceries, but you also GET $6.80 back.  If you continue to do this for 36 weeks, that is $244.80 towards your tuition.

 

With Christmas coming up, the savings will really add up.  

A $25 Honey Baked Ham card for your aunt = $2.55  (12% rebate)

Purchase $25 GAP or Old Navy cards for your 6 nieces & nephews = $17.85  (14% rebate for both cards)

How about a $100 gift card at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for Mom & Dad = $8.50 (10% rebate)

Don't forget the mailman, UPS man, bus driver and garbage men.  10 of the $10 Dunkin Donuts cards = $2.55 (3% rebate)

Don't know his size?  How about a Nike card?  Nike pays 12%.  Pick up 2 Nike cards and that's $10.20 to you.

So, between your Giant grocery rebate and the Christmas gifts (which you would purchase anyway!), you just received $286.45 towards your tuition.  It really is that easy. 

Orders placed by Tuesday can be picked up on Fridays.

If the order is intended for the teachers, we can put them all together in one envelope and give it to the homeroom parents.


Click here for the SCRIPS retailer list which highlights the cash back for each retailer.  If you have any questions about setting up your account or if you need your login information, contact Stephanie Sapp @ stephanie.sapp@gmail.com

 

You can pay online using PrestoPay and then order right from your phone and take advantage of the eCard and re-loadable cards and never have to wait to pick up physical cards.


Signing up is easy:

Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and click Register, then click Join a Scrip Program.

Enter our enrollment code. By entering this code, your account will be associated with OLM so you can begin earning rebates!

Fill in all required personal information and click ‘I Accept.’

Choose two security challenge questions from the list and provide answers.